Published on 04 Oct 2012 | over 4 years ago
How to Factory Restore Hard Reset or Password Remove the Motorola Droid Razr XT912 Verizon
Want to hard reset?
Want to Factory Restore?
Forgot you password?
Stuck on logo?
Want to save money and do it yourself?
This is a possible solution for your android smartphone.
How to Hard Reset the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx by Verizon
WARNING: All data will be wiped out, erase, deleted and return the phone back to factory settings.
1. Power the device off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up / Down then press the Power button.
3. When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu release all buttons.
4. Press Volume Down to select Recovery then press Volume Up.
5. From the Android with the triangle screen, simultaneously press Volume Up / Down simultaneously.
6. Select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power button.Volume keys to navigate options.
7. Select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button.Use Volume keys to navigate options.
8. Select reboot system now then press the Power button.
6. Done. Your Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Verizon is now Factory Restored.
7. Don't forget to subscribe and give me a like or thumbs up to Resetpedia.