Egg korma is one of the dish fir for the kings and their royal feasts boiled eggs cooked with a khorma gravy
Almonds(without skin) 6-7
Melon seeds 1 tsp
Cashew nuts 9-10
Poppy seeds 1 tsp
Fried onions 1 tbsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Bay leaf 1
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Tomato puree ¼ cup
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder ½ tsp
Turmeric 2 pinch
Red chilly powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Curd 3 tbsp
Boiled eggs 4
1. Boil almonds(without skin), melon seeds, cashew nuts and poppy seeds in hot water for 15 min.
2. Once it is boiled take it in a blender with fried onions and blend into a fine paste.
3. In hot oil add bay leaf, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. When it sizzles add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, blended paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, red chilly powder, salt and mix it well.
4. Once it starts boiling add curd and let it cook for 25 min with a lid on it. 5. Now in a hot oil add boiled eggs with gashes on it.
6. When the eggs sizzle take out the oil and sprinkle some salt and red chilly powder on it.
7. Toss it properly and keep adding red chilly powder and salt on it.
8. Take the gravy in a plate and and place the eggs and egg pieces with some more gravy on it.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
you can find detailed recipes at my website and also find many videos with recipes at www.vahrehvah.com/
simple easy and quick recipes and videos of Indian Pakistani and Asian Oriental foods "Reach vahrehvah at -
Website - www.vahrehvah.com/
Youtube - www.youtube.com/subscription_center
Facebook - www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter - twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus - plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Flickr Photo - www.flickr.com/photos/23301754@N03/
Linkedin - lnkd.in/nq25sW
Picasa Photos- picasaweb.google.com/118141140815684791742
Blogger - vahrehvah.blogspot.in/