Murgh Musallam is a popular non-vegetarian recipe and combination of lamb mince, egg and chicken.
Onions 3 Numbers
Salt 0 To Taste
Ginger garlic paste 2 Tablespoons
Coriander leaves 1/4 Bunch
Mint leaves 1/4 Bunch
Lamb mince 1 Cup
Red chilly powder 2 Teaspoons
Garam masala 1 Pinch
Eggs(boiled) 3 Numbers
Almonds 15-20 Numbers
Cashew nut 6-10 Numbers
Black cumin seeds 2 Teaspoons
Poppy seeds 1 Tablespoons
Turmeric powder 1 Teaspoons
Coriander powder 1/2 Teaspoons
Cumin powder 1/2 Teaspoons
Garam masala 1/2 Teaspoons
Tomatoes(chopped) 2 Numbers
Yogurt 1 Cup
Sugar 1 Teaspoons
Raisins 1/4 Cup
Carrot(julians) 1 Numbers
Lime juice 1 Tablespoons
Rice 1 Cup
Water 2 Cup
Saffron water 1 Tablespoons
Oil 7 Tablespoons
Ghee 2 Tablespoons
Pepper powder 1/2 Teaspoons
1. Heat 3 tbs oil in a pan and add 1 chopped onions, little salt and saute it.
2. Add 1 tbs ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, mint leaves, lamb mince and saute it.
3. Add 1 tsp red chilly powder, garam masala and cook it and transfer it into a plate and add eggs.
4. Place the pan and add almonds, cashew nut, 1 tsp black cumin seeds, salt, poppy seeds and dry roast it on slow flame and transfer it into a blender and blend it to a smooth paste.
5. Take the skin less chicken and give gashes to it.
6. Stuff the mince and egg mixture inside the chicken and tie the chicken along with legs with the thread.
7. Sprinkle the little salt and red chilly powder and spread it on chicken.
8. Heat 4 tbs oil in a pan and add 1 chopped onions, little salt and saute it.
9. Add 1 tbs ginger garlic paste saute it until the raw flavour is gone.
10. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, tomatoes, 1 tsp red chilly powder and cook it until the tomatoes are mashed.
11. Now add poppy seeds mixture paste and cook it.
12. Then add yogurt and mix thoroughly and place the chicken with breast part downside in the pan and place the lid cook it for 30 mins.
13. For every 3 mins stir it and after 20 mins rotate the chicken and add pepper powder and place the lid and cook for another 10 mins.
14. Soak the rice for 30 mins and strain the water.
15. Heat ghee in another pan and add cinnamon stick, 1 tsp black cumin seeds, 1 nos onion slices saute it and add salt, sugar, raisins and saute it.
16. Add carrot and cook it and add water and boil it.
17. Check for seasoning and add salt and lime juice.
18. Now add rice and cook it and add saffron water.
19. Take the serving plate and place the rice a the edges of the plate and in the middle and cooked chicken.
20. Now the murgh musallam along with rice is ready to serve hot.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for new fun recipes every week! goo.gl/WCdgeV
Follow me on:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter - twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus - plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Reach Vahrehvah at Website - www.vahrehvah.com