Published on 02 Jan 2013 | over 4 years ago
So here is the mission 3 after a long time.
NOW most of the people have this thing in their brains that this mission is hard but in reality it isn't all you gott'a do is follow up the tips
1) Quit running like asses it won't be of any help use walk, crouch or lower stance when to much guards all around
2) Knife will be of more use, sniper is gon'na be useless
3) the MOST crucial of all is study of the map, quite time taking but useful
4) In the game I've made some legends which is of a loads of help they are as follows
All these are just name of guards you need to punch your eyes on throughout the map
5) Thermal vision is very useful in determining the guard's position in or out the houses
6) Stay away from lights they will blow your cover.
I hope you will find this one useful any problem leave comment any time; I will make sure to reply that.
P.S. Rate Comment or Subscribe
The audio is not mine it's of CAPCOM, Devil May Cry 4, "LOCK AND LOAD" you can find it all over the Google
Report video function is under development.