Please READ this box for more info. This new year, let's give the "Gift of Love" back to ourselves. Losing weight is one of the top new year resolutions. If one of your New Year Resolutions is to start losing weight permanently, then you have come to the right place.
Losing weight can be challenging especially if you do not have a clear starting point. Research has shown that out of the millions of people who attempt to lose weight, only 10% will see their weight loss journey through and only 5% are able to sustain their new weight in the months and years to come. I want you to be that 5%!
This video will take you step by step and to give you the knowledge and tools needed to a successful weight loss. So please grab a pen and paper, take 24 minutes of your time to watch this, write down the important points and you are ready to embark to this journey to a NEW YOU!
The '7 Steps' are:
1) Find Your Inner Motivation
- Do a "Give & Take" List
2) Set Your SMART Goal
- How long will it take for me to lose the weight?
- What is the safe and sustainable weight to lose in week?
- How many calories should I consume and burn in a day?
3) Eat Mindfully
- What should I eat? Do I need to 'go on a diet'?
- What is a clean and balance diet?
- How big should my portion be?
- How can I calculate the calories in my food?
4) Start a Workout Plan
- Can I lose weight without exercising?
- What workout should I do?
- How long should the session be and how many days should I workout?
- How many calories should I aim to burn in a workout session?
- Do I need to eat back my workout calories?
5) Keep Track of Yourself
- Write a Food & Activity Diary
- Learn to keep track of your weight loss progress (How to measure yourself accurately)
6) Get Support
- Learn to handle your saboteurs - people who might unintentionally or intentionally sabotage your weight loss plan.
- Learn to support yourself.
7) Take Action
- With all the knowledge and tools, start mapping out your weight loss goal and take action!
You are now ready to start a successful and permanent weight loss journey. I wish you the very best!
Please LIKE and SHARE this video.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for new fitness and nutritional video:
Stay connected with me via:
Subscribe to my website for daily inspiration, printable workouts & recipes:
Lots of Love xx