Hey everyone! This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe for chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside cookies! These cookies can satisfy any chocolate craving, and will be gone in minutes at a party! They're also very easy to make by hand -- no stand mixer required! Enjoy, and don't forget to comment down below and let me know what you're favorite kind of cookie is!
CORRECTION: It should be 3/4 STICK (6 T.), not 3/4 CUP, of butter. Sorry for the inaccuracy!
Watch all my baking videos here: bit.ly/18XSFJ8
Recipe adapted from Smitten Kitchen (bit.ly/1kEmZIh)
Makes about 20 medium sized cookies
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 T. (3/4 cup) butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Stir butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until well combined.
4. Add in egg and egg yolk and vanilla extract to butter and sugar mixture, and stir to combine.
5. Add in chocolate chips and mix in until evenly distributed.
6. Scoop out 2 T. of dough per cookie, and roll cookie dough into balls. Place on Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Find me on Facebook and send me pictures of your kawaii treats and crafts: on.fb.me/14LNQ1d
Check out my channel: bit.ly/18keK04
Music courtesy of Audio Network "Sour Apples"
P.S. Great job to those of you who guessed what I was using the chocolate chunks for on my Facebook page! (on.fb.me/14LNQ1d)