BIGGEST SNAKE IN THE WORLD!! GIANT SNAKE ATTACK COMPILATION
Subscribe us: goo.gl/bG2qXw
| G+: goo.gl/L2T2a1
World's Biggest Snake Anaconda Found in Africa's Amazon River - Bogus.
World's biggest snake Anaconda found in Africa's Amazon river. It has killed 257 human beings and 2325 animals. It is 134 feet long and 2067 kgs. Africa's Royal British Commandos took 37 days to get it killed.
This picture and story have been brought to my attention a few times so let's count all the reasons we know it is fake.
1. The Amazon River is in, you know, the Amazon. That's in South America, not Africa.
2. Anacondas only occur in South America, not Africa.
3. The largest verified Anaconda was under 30 feet long, not anywhere close to 134 feet long, and roughly 230 kg, not anywhere close to 2067.
4. There has never been a single verified human fatality from an Anaconda (although they've bitten people), let alone 257 fatalities due to one snake.
5. How in the world would anybody know how many animals this snake has eaten?
6. I'm not a military historian but apparently the British Commandos were disbanded after World War II. The Royal Marines are still around. But why would they be hunting a giant snake in Africa?
8. The snake in the picture is alive and alert, not killed by commandos. Plus, I don't think that people would be casually standing next to a 134 foot long Anaconda that has eaten hundreds of people.
7. Finally, Snopes has tackled a similar story before and revealed the photograph to be a (badly) edited and altered picture.
Don't Forget To Subscribe To Our Channel: goo.gl/bG2qXw
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!