Learn how to do a soccer futbol tutorial for beginners, amateurs & intermediate players (Zidane & van Persie shooting technique). Heute zeigen wir euch, wie im man im Fußball einen perfekten Volley (Direktabnahme) macht & auf welche Punkte es bei dieser Schusstechnik ankommt (deutsch, german, english subtitles). • Join #teamfk / Kommt ins #teamfk ► bit.ly/jointeamfk
► Facebook: facebook.com/freekickerz
► Instagram: instagram.com/teamfk
► Twitter: twitter.com/freekickerz
► Vine: vine.co/freekickerz
► Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/freekickerz
► Shop (DE): teamfkshop.de
► Shop (EN): teamfkshop.eu
► Shop (US): teamfkshop.com
► 2nd Channel: bit.ly/skillballerz
How to Volley a Soccer Ball
Though volleying a soccer ball isn’t the most common way of finishing, it is still a very important one. Many players think they have mastered the skill, but often overlook that you need to be able to do it as well as you can shoot.
Standard Soccer Volley
The standard soccer volley is when you strike it in the air. You can use the inside of your foot or the laces like you would strike a ball.
Steps to execute:
1. Anticipate and prepare for the ball. Make sure you are balanced and ready to adjust quickly. Usually you will be making a run into the box. Be aware that the ball can be deflected by other players. If you are ready to move in any direction, you should still be able to volley most deflections.
2. Put your shooting foot and leg in a straight line and place your standing foot pointing towards the goal. This should happen in a split second, right before the ball reaches you.
3. Strike the volley hitting the ball in the middle to make sure that you keep it low and accurate. Power is usually unnecessary for a standard volley because you are usually close to the goal. The main thing is redirecting the ball on target.
Even experienced players constantly mess up half-volleys, making them seem hard. In reality, half-volleys are relatively simple once you know the proper techniques.
1. Plant your place foot.
2. Swing your shooting leg back.
3. Wait for the ball to fall down. If you strike the ball while it is falling, you should never hit the ball over the net.
4. Perform half-volleys like you would a shot (look at the soccer shooting guide), and make sure that you learn over the ball.
All these tips will prevent your half-volleys from flying over the net. Practice volleys constantly and you will have a great skill in your arsenal.