Check out my Latest Camera & Accessories & Gear that I'm shooting videos with: amzn.to/2axCrI5
Supplies to make a Homemade Lava Lamp: amzn.to/2avIJbk
HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE LAVA LAMP | Lava Lamp DIY Science Experiment - How to make a homemade lava lamp - This is a fun science experiment for kids on how to make a homemade lava lamp using very simple ingredients! This DIY lava lamp is a really easy science experiment that you can do with kids. I show you how to make a homemade lava lamp and this is a great science experiment for kids. This DIY lava lamp is so fun when you add a lot of Alka-Seltzer to the lava lamp. This video will show you how to make a lava lamp at home.
💰Support Our Channel by Buying Anything On Amazon with this link: www.amazon.com/
Subscribe to our Daily Videos: www.youtube.com/lanevids
Behind the Scenes: www.youtube.com/watch
Join Our Member's Only FaceBook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/2412655535/
Experiment found on sciencebob.com
Subscribe for more videos from me: www.youtube.com/lanevids
This is a fun science experiment for all ages on how to Make a Homemade Lava Lamp using very simple ingredients!
Previous Video: www.youtube.com/watch
Mystery Video: www.youtube.com/watch
More Science Experiment Videos: www.youtube.com/playlist
You will need to make a homemade lava lamp:
A clean 1 liter clear soda bottle
3/4 cup of water
Vegetable Oil: amzn.to/21eOOxI
Fizzing tablets (such as Alka Seltzer): amzn.to/26t1pRU
Food coloring: amzn.to/1Sr7mZD
What to do:
1. Pour the water into the bottle.
2. Use a measuring cup or funnel to slowly pour the vegetable oil into the bottle until it's almost full. You may have to wait a few minutes for the oil and water separate.
3. Add 10 drops of food coloring to the bottle (we like red, but any color will look great.) The drops will pass through the oil and then mix with the water below.
4. Break a seltzer tablet in half and drop the half tablet into the bottle. Watch it sink to the bottom and let the blobby greatness begin!
5. To keep the effect going, just add another tablet piece. For a true lava lamp effect, shine a flashlight through the bottom of the bottle.
iPhone Channel: YouTube.com/LaneVidsMobile
WANNA BE FRIENDS?
Twitter (Lane): @LaneVids
Twitter (Lane): twitter.com/TheFunnyrats
Twitter (Krista): twitter.com/mrsfofo
Google Plus: gplus.to/LaneVids
LANEVIDS SHIRTS: lanevids.spreadshirt.com
Support us by shopping through out Amazon.com
link. You pay the same great Amazon price, we just get a small percentage of the money: www.amazon.com/
Please watch: "DRAW MY LIFE - LANEVIDS | The Story of Lane"