- go to Firefox, download the add-on Download Helper (if you don't have that yet)
- click on restart now to refresh the page
- after installing, go to 1channel.ch
to start downloading movies
- you can search any movies you want or just go to the watch features movie menu
- after looking for a movie you want to watch/download, click on a site/server ONLY that says putlocker and sockshare.
- if you didn't see any of those 2 servers, then you should also see Filenuke and/or stagevu.
- when you're in either putlocker or sockshare (they're similar), first click on the continue as free user.
- Click click to play on the video (the play button) to play the video.
- when the video is playing you can now go to the menu of Firefox at the top left that is next to the forward button kinda like an atom shape.
- you should see that button that is like an atom shape spinning, now click on the little arrow next to it.
- point on this filename (whatever it is), don't click on it, and you should see a mini-menu, and click on quick download.
- BOOM, movie is now downloading in a flv file.
low quality - camera version, very bad quality (camera logo)
medium quality - not bad, but still not good (TS logo)
high quality - picture is great, kinda like a DVD quality (DVD logo)