BUY MY COOKBOOK: cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER here: madmimi.com/signups/28657/join
Read the blog post here: cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/
Learn how to make snow cone cupcakes with real snow cone syrup in this video tutorial.
Food Impostors Playlist: www.youtube.com/playlist
Snow Cone Cupcakes
• Prepare cupcakes youtu.be/XaNELscDtms
• Vanilla buttercream youtu.be/rjqOTM5icOE
• Snow cone syrup (recipe below)
• Coloured sanding sugars
1. Pipe a topping of icing onto a cupcake using a spatula, or a round tip.
2. Turn cupcake upside down, and press icing into the coloured sanding sugar, ensuring that the whole top is covered.
3. Dip the sugar covered icing sugar into the snow cone syrup and immediate turn right-side-up and place on a paper towel to absorb leakage. Let syrup soak in.
4. Repeat for desired number of cupcakes.
Snow Cone Syrup
• 1 cup water
• 2 cups granulated sugar
• 1 package Koolaid
1. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, bring sugar, and water to a boil, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat, and stir in koolaid.
3. Set aside and let cool completely. You can do this on the countertop, or place the syrup in the fridge.
4. Once cool, store in sealed container, in the fridge.
Visit my blog at: cookiescupcakesandcardio.com