Top 10 Best Women Cricketers in the World
1. Ellyse Perry, Australia -Ellyse Alexandra Perry made her debut in Australian international cricket at the age of 16. She is a right handed all-rounder player. She quickly rose to fame in the team through her outstanding performance. She holds the honor of being the youngest player in the Australian cricket team to play an international match. Ellyse is considered a genuine all-rounder female cricketer by the experts.
2. Sarah Jane Taylor, England -Sarah Jane is an English woman cricketer serving as a wicket keeper batsman in the team. She is well known for her classic flow strokes and drives. She was part of the team during the ashes 2008. Following the same year she achieved a terrific landmark of being the youngest female cricketer to score 1000 runs in her international career. She had the honor of achieving the title of t20 international female cricketer of 2013
3. Jhulan Goswami, India -Jhulan Goswami is an Indian Bengali female cricketer. She is an all-rounder player and has been provided the opportunity to lead the Indian women cricket team in the coming world cup event. She is well known for her bowling and batting abilities in the team as well as being the fastest women bowler in the world of cricket and ranked within the top 10 best women cricketers. She was also entitled with the ICC women cricketer award of 2007.
4. Katherine Helen Brunt, England-Katherine Helen Brunt is an English woman cricketer who has a distinctive achievement of earning the title of women's Cricketer of the Year award in both 2006 and 2010. She is well known for her aggressive bowling with a classic action. She was also awarded Woman of the Match title in the 2009 T20 World championship final at Lords where she achieved outstanding figures of 3 wickets for 6 runs in a 4 over opening spell.
5. Lisa Carprini Sthalekar, Australia -Lisa Carprini Sthalekar is an Australian woman cricketer of Indian origin. She is regarded as one of the finest all-rounder cricketers in sports. He has a unique ability of being the first women cricketer of achieving 1,000 runs mark along with a 100 wickets figure in One Day Internationals. After the Australian women team's victory in the 2013 world cup, she took retirement from the international cricket.
6. Stafanie Roxann Taylor, West Indies -Stafanie Roxann Taylor is a female cricketer of the West Indies women cricket team. She is a right handed batsman and bowls off spin. She has a great achievement of representing her team for more than 80 times, ever since she made her debut in 2008. She also has a great achievement of being the first West Indian female cricketer to receive the award for ICC Women's Cricketer of the Year in 2011
7. Mithali Raj, India -Mithali Raj is an Indian woman cricketer who made her ODI debut in 1999 and made history through her amazing score of 114 not out. In 2002 during her third test she again made history by scoring 214, breaking the previous record of highest runs in a test innings in women cricket held by Karen Rolton at 209. It was later claimed by Kiran Baluch of Pakistan through her 242 runs inning. She is really the be the part of top 10 excellent women cricketers
8. Meghann Moira Lanning, Australia -Meghann Moira Lanning is an Australian woman cricketer and an opening batsman in the team. She holds a unique achievement of being Australia's youngest century maker at the age of 18 years and 288 days. This record was previously held by Ricky Ponting who scored his first century at the age of 21 years and 21 days. She is widely considered as the top player in the current Australian women cricket team
9. Shashikala Siriwardene, Sri Lanka -Shashikala Siriwardene is the captain of the Sri Lankan women's cricket team and also amongst the top 10 best women cricketers. Her debut in international cricket was made in 2003 against West Indies . She is known for her bowling attacks. Her best figure is 4-11 which was attained against Pakistan in the year 2005. She holds another 4 wicket figure, 4-34 which is also against Pakistan in 2006 during the Asia cup
10. Sana Mir, Pakistan -Sana Mir is a Pakistani cricketer and the captain of Pakistan women cricket team. She is one of the top 10 greatest women cricketers and currently ranked at 16th position in the ICC Player Rankings for women. She was provided with captaincy of the team in 2009. She is regarded as one of the best bowlers in the Pakistan woman cricket team.
I, Sk Atar Ali hereby declare that all Images use to make this video is from Google Search www.google.com
. I use Google Advanced Search to collect those images, usage rights: "free to use, share or modify, even commercially" section. Background Sound of this video I collect from YouTube Audio Library which is free to use. Thank you.