Gain rock-hard muscle fast:
What's up guys!
It's Mike with Six Pack Shortcuts and today we are doing a continuation a previous video of mine about how to build your biceps:
- Check it out of you haven't already - youtu.be/G3RrJ6ATrX8
- It's all about Incline Dumbbell Alternating Curls and their benefits:
1) Extreme Range of Motion
2) Increases Time Under Tension
3) Modified Angle
Workouts like this will get you that much closer to the ripped, muscular body that you've always wanted - and just in time for summer!
- Workout Breakdown:
- 5 Sets: Incline Dumbbell Alternating Curls
With these make sure that your palm is open, or facing upward, and we're going to alternate one arm at a time
This is going to fully activate those muscles so we can really get to the heavy weight, - Because there is no point to doing heavy weight unless you're doing the right muscles
- 8 SuperSets - Barbell Curls / Incline Dumbbell Curls (both arms)
Get ready to KILL those biceps by going heavy on the barbell curls then a little lighter on the inclines just to make sure that:
1) we keep that contraction
2) we keep that blood pumping
3) and that we keep those heavy sets effective
Incline DB Alternating Curls - aim to do around 10 - 12 reps
Barbell Curls - aim for 6 - 8 reps
Incline DB Curls - go until failure but aim for 6 - 8 reps
Let's do this!
- Remember to keep your palms facing upward so you keep your biceps activated
Set 1 - Incline Dumbbell Alternating Curls
Let's keep our rest times to 30 seconds or less
- If you curl outwards, then you're going to be working the inside of your bicep
- If you curl more inwards, or closer to your body, then you're working the outside (or peak) of your bicep
- You can keep your feet further apart from each other to curl outwards or closer together to make room to curl inwards closer to your body
Remember take your time, anytime you rush through sets you're shortening the amount of time that your muscles are under stress and thus shorting yourself on a workout
- Don't forget that the barbell curls are to build the size and the incline curls are to keep muscle activation
SuperSet 1 - Barbell Curls
SuperSet 1 - Incline Dumbbell Curls (without rest in between)
A little boost with Afterburn Fuel!!
SuperSet 5 - With a little more weight now
SuperSet 7 - Whew! I went to failure on that one!
That's all I got baby! I hope you did that workout with me, you're missing out if you didn't, so do it now if you just watched. This was an amazing workout, you should be feeling skin tearing pumps and your biceps on FIRE!
Hope you enjoyed this workout, your biceps will thank you! Comment below if you have any questions. Try it out, that's all it takes!
And if you want to try this 1 cutting-edge "shortcut" to build pure, ripped muscle fast:
In that video I show you the proven shortcut I used to get the muscular and strong body that I have today.
How do I know it works?
For those of you who don't know, I didn't always have the muscular body I have today. I wasn't built this way and really had to work hard to get any gains. But there was no way that I was going to let that stop me... I was never going to give up. Everything really changed for me when I found this one "shortcut" that stacks on muscle - and FAST. Now I have the powerful, muscular body that I always wanted.
Check out the "shortcut" I found here:
P.S. -- Use this link to share the video with your friends on Facebook!