Take your pranking on April Fools’ to the next level. Let's get sneaky & clever and really mess with our friends and family this April 1st.
Join our mailing list for giveaways! householdhacker.tv/list
Here are the pranks we will be doing today:
1. Let’s start with Donuts! Get yourself a box of glazed donuts and spread them out on some paper. Take a damp paper towel and get the tops wet enough to be sticky. After that, grab some basic flour and sprinkle it all over the tops of the donuts. They will look like delicious powdered donuts not all you have to do is offer one to a friend and let the dust fly.
2. Do you know someone who likes washing their hands… geez I hope so… Grab their bar of soap and cut out a block in the bottom of it. Make sure you keep the soap shavings on the side. Now grab some kool aid or any colorful drink powder and dump it in the gap. Carefully mold the soap shavings over the hole and form a good seal around the powder. Once it’s solid, put it under the water and rub the soap until you get the surface nice and smooth like it was in the beginning. After a few hand washes, the thin layer will burst giving way to bloody murder.
3. Grab a roommate’s shampoo bottle and get some syran wrap. Open up the cap and secure a small layer over the opening. Seal it back up and wait. Next time they go to use their shampoo, nothing will come out even though the bottle might feel full.
4. Alright… It’s chowder time. Some people love canned fruit. Snatch a can of theirs and flip it over to open it from the bottom. Then empty out the contents into a bowl to eat later. Now get another can of something they hate… in this case… clam chowder. Empty it into the fruit can and then bust out a bit of super glue. Put a seal around the the lid and secure it back into place. When your victim goes into get their delicious peaches, they’re going to find that they are CHOWDA this world.
5. Here’s a fun but harmless prank to pull on your friends who often leave their phone laying around. Next time they go away for a bit and leave their phone near you, get your hands on some rubber bands… might want to plan ahead and have them on you. Now wrap their phone over and over and over until the entire thing is encapsulated by a rubber band force field. Next sneak off and call their phone. Now stay hidden and smirk with wicked satisfaction as they attempt to answer it.
6. Time to get MAYO-RIFFIC! Get a hold of a friend’s hand lotion and empty it out completely into another container. Once empty, grab a bottle of mayonnaise and carefully squirt or load it into the empty lotion bottle. It doesn’t need to be filled all the way but get enough in there to prevent suspicion. When they go to use the lotion for WHATEVER reason. They get to celebrate Cinco de MAYO instead.
7. Now what to do with that empty bottle of mayo… Hmmm… In my case, I got served with a dose of revenge. Grab the empty bottle and fill it up with vanilla pudding. Spooning it in shouldn’t be a problem, just take your time. Once full, close it off and wait for your victim to make a sandwich. After just one bite they will quickly realize something just isn’t right… ugh this was nasty…
8. And finally, nothing is more juvenile and fun than the appearance of errant feces. Find a pair of white underwear no one needs anymore. Place it down on a counter and get yourself some chocolate syrup or pudding. Pop it open and spread it all over the garment… Rub it all together and take a look at your masterful creation…. Mmmmmm NOW THAT’S POOPY! Take it into the bathroom and drop it on or around the toilet. The next person to walk in might think twice. This is also a great way to secure the bathroom all for yourself.
Check out our latest video: "60-Year-Old Life Hacks Put To The Test"