Alpha M. Confidence Course: www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/alpha-m-confidence-course/
Subscribe To Alpha M.
My Website: www.iamalpham.com
My Services and Products: www.aaronmarino.com
Alpha M. App: www.alphamapp.com/
Best Hair Product: www.peteandpedro.com
Free Hairstyle E-Book: http://www.iamalpham.com/ezine
Pete & Pedro: www.peteandpedro.com
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of www.iamalpham.com www.aaronmarino.com www.peteandpedro.com
, talks about masturbation. Masturbation is not something that you need to be ashamed of. We are going to cover some of the fallacies associated with masturbation and discuss the reality.
Masturbation is normal and natural. It's been around since prehistoric times! But there is a social stigma associated with it, and these stigmas have led to myths. Aaron Marino of alpha m. is covering these myths as he gets many emails from viewers regarding masturbation.
Alpha wants to talk about this, because there are some men concerned. He wants to let you know that you shouldn't feel ashamed. There is nothing wrong with it. It's healthy and everyone is doing it. GASP! Even your mom!
Masturbation Myths Debunked
1. Going blind - 100% incorrect! Going blind was used as a scare tactic back in the day.
2. Causes erectile dysfunction - false!
3. No need if in a relationship - 92% of men are still masturbating when in a relationship. Sexual drive and desire comes into play.
4. No health benefit - there are absolutely health benefits such as relaxation, less stress, sleeping better, better skin, healthier prostate.
5. Masturbating too much - you can't (unless it's interfering with daily activities).
6. Growing hair on your palms