Fruit custard is a delicious and nutritious desert which can be prepared very easily and instantly.
Grapes - 200 grams
Pomegranate - 1
Mango - 1
Apple - 1
Cream - 1 cup (200 grams)
Sugar - 3/4 cup (150 grams)
Vanilla custard - more than 1/4 cup
Milk - 1 liter (full cream)
1. In a vessel, add milk and place it on flame to simmer.
2. Peel mango and apples and then dice in small chunks.
3. Peel the pomegranate as well.
4. Keep ¾ cup from the milk and add custard powder to it. Stir and dissolve the lumps. Make a smooth batter.
5. When you see gentle boil in the milk, add the custard batter in small portions and keep stirring constantly.
6. To it add sugar and stir the batter continuously until it get thick and dense in consistency. It can take 7 to 8 minutes.
7. Now stir the cream and make whipped cream.
8. Once the custard cools down, add diced fruits and whipped cream to it. Keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
9. Serve this tempting and super delicious fruit custard after lunch or dinner and whenever you crave for something sweet.
Fruit Custard Recipe in Hindi - nishamadhulika.com/1068-fruit-custard-recipe.html
Fruit Custard Recipe in English - indiangoodfood.com/895-fruit-custard-recipe.html
Also known as Mixed Fruit Custard Recipe, Fruit Custard recip Indian, Fresh Fruit Custard Recipe, Fruit Salad with Custard, fruit custard recipe in hindi