Published on 27 Mar 2011 | over 5 years ago
Summary of what Maulana Ishaq said:
1. In Mustadrik the narration is about the birth of Hakeem and not Hazrat ALI AS. In the end of the narration the guy narrating the hadees says that "No one other than Hakeem was born inside kaaba."
2. Imam Hakim has refuted this last statement in the hadees. He did not refute the hadees it self and he also did not refute that Hakeem was not born inside Kaaba. Imam Haakim only said that the last statement in the hadees (i.e."No one other than Hakeem was born inside kaaba.") is false and then he writes that Hazrat ALI AS was born inside kaaba which is mutawaatir. Imam Haakim did not mention any daleel or reference for this claim.
3. So, maulana Ishaq did not refute the hadees its self nor did imam haakim. The hadees is about Haakim and not Hazrat ALI. However, maulana Ishaq did refute imam Haakim's opinion that Hazrat ALI AS was born inside kaaba, which he imam hakim mentioned without any daleel.
4. By imam haakim saying that it is mutawaatir, the hadees does not become mutawaatir. We need daleel for it to be mutawaatir. Maulana Ishaq explained what a mutawaatir hadees is. A mutawaatir hadees is the one, which has a lot of different narrators in the beginning (i.e. during the life of RasoolALLAH S.A.W.) and also a lot of different narrators after his time. E.g. the ahadees,
The Prophet said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."
This hadees is mutawaatir. It has more than 50 narrators. However the hadees in Mustadrik (about the birth of Hakeem inside Kaaba) is khabr-e-waahid (i.e. narrated by one person). So, it is not mutawaatir.
5. There is a big difference between a famous hadees and mutawaatir. The saying of imam Haakim, that Hazrat ALI AS was born inside Kaaba, is famous and is not mutawaatir. Even if many scholars agree with Imam Haakim's saying, it does not have any importance as the claim of imam hakim is baseless.
6. It is better if someone has solid reason behind what he believes. The birth of Hazrat ALI AS inside Kaaba is not proven. Infact the hadees says that NO ONE OTHER THAN Hakeem was born inside of kaaba.
And one thing to remember is that, like maulana said, "HAZRAT ALI AS IS KAY MOHTAAJ NAHI". He has many other fazail. One of which is that, RasoolALLAH S.A.W. said (the meaning of which is), "Hassan and Hussain are the leaders of the youth in jannah and ALI IS EVEN BETTER THAN THEM."