Anti-aging breast care, 3 tips for preventing sagging breasts. Learn how to wear bra correctly
Nobody wants sagging breasts, but it’s true that breasts start sagging with age.
Here are some easy, simple tips to prevent sagging breasts.
1. Wear the bra correctly called scoop and swoop.
1. Put on a bra
2. Bend at the waist so that your upper body is almost parallel to the ground.
3. Using one hand, pull your band away from the side of your breast. Using the other hand, moving in a back to front motion, slide the breast tissue into the cup of the bra. Scoop all the fat you can bring in. Love handle, ab, and back, everything.
4. Stand up to settle your breast in place.
5. Repeat the steps for the other breast.
When the bra is not set correctly, the breasts remember wrong position and start sagging.
2. Train ab and pec.
You might think training pec reduces breast size, but that’s opposite. Strong pec is like natural bra. You don’t want to have sagging breasts when you are not wearing bra, right?
3. Stablize your breasts very tight when you do any cardio, for protecting cooper's ligaments.
What are cooper’s ligaments? Cooper’s ligaments are connective tissue in the breast that help lift up. The ligaments are like lubber band, and when they are over used, they just break it and cannot be repaired . That’s why you wear bra every day, and special bra when you do any cardio exercise.