Samosa is an Indian deep fried spicy snack usually served with tea . In India we can see numerous varieties of samosas. The famous ones are made by the ..
Samosa is a stuffed pastry popular in Hyderabad. It is generally fried in triangular shape with a savory filling. The stuffing includes the potatoes, onions, peas, coriander etc. The samosa often served with tamarind chutney or curd.Onion samosa, popularly known as Irani samosa is a stuffed pastry and popular in South Asia, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Arabian Peninsula, Southwest Asia, North and South Africa. It is generally fried in triangular shape with a savory filling. The stuffing includes the potatoes, onions, peas, coriander etc. The samosa often served with tamarind chutney or curd.
1 cup Atta (Wheat Flour)
1/2 tsp chatmasala.
1 tsp chilli powder
1 bunch coriander leaves
1/2 tsp cumin powder
3 number green chillis
1 cup maida
to fry Oil
1 cup onions
1 cup poha
as needed 0 salt
as needed 0 water
● Take a bowl add maida,atta,salt, 1 tsp oil mix well then add water to make a soft dough rest it for 10min.
● Now in another bowl,take onions chopped,poha,chilli powder,cumin powder,green chillis chopped,oriander ,chat masala mix well.
● In a small bowl add 1tsp of maida mix with some water and make a paste keep a side.
● Now take the dough make a thin chapaties and take a pan slightly cook the chapatis both the sides do not cook more.
● Once chapaties are ready cut the chapati sheets into long triangle shape.
● Now apply maida paste one side of the sheet make a cone shape stuff the mixture in the cone then close the edge.
● In a pan add oil to deep fry, first half fry and remove then after 5min fry again till golden colour
. "Reach vahrehvah at -
Website - www.vahrehvah.com/
Youtube - www.youtube.com/subscription_center
Facebook - www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter - twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus - plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Flickr Photo - www.flickr.com/photos/23301754@N03/
Linkedin - lnkd.in/nq25sW
Picasa Photos- picasaweb.google.com/118141140815684791742
Blogger - vahrehvah.blogspot.in/