Top tips and tricks for the Galaxy S5
Read the full review:
The Galaxy S5 has plenty hidden features that I unfold in this video.
Best tips and tricks for Galaxy S5:
1 Power saving mode with black and white display turned on for saving more battery while using all apps
2. Keyboard shortcuts - pre defined messages on number button on the stock Samsung keyboard
3. Angular fingerprint sensor method - store your fingerprint angular so that you can unlock it in an angular fashion without having to keep the phone straight everytime you want to unlock
4. Write with anything on the S5 screen - with increased touch sensitivity turned on, you can write with a pen or a pencil or anything else.
5. Settings view - you can change the view of the settings panel by toggling between list view and tab view
6. Hide apps - in the app drawer to have a cleaner and more organized app drawer
7. Speed up your home key - go into S voice settings and uncheck 'open via the Home key' to improve the speed with which your home key button works.
8. Private mode: Move stuff like messages, pictures, and files to private folder when in private mode to keep them safe and away from everyone.
9. Taking a screenshot on the Galaxy S5
10. One hand operation