How to fix Metal Gear Solid V steam offline error and white screen problem
While starting metal gear solid V the first problem that I encounter was of steam offline error, yes when I launched the game there comes a error regarding steam offline which was easily fixed.
If you haven't download the update and crack then please go to the end of the video to see how to do that before following these steps.
Now the fix for "Steam is currently in Offline mode..." error message:
1) Go to your game folder and rename the game folder to "Metal gear solid V" or simple "MGS" as the game doesn't support large names.
2) After renaming, again launch the game and the error will be gone.
Another fix for this if above doesn't work then Go into 3DMGAME.ini. Towards the bottom is a line that says BLoggedOn=false.Setting it to BLoggedOn=true gets rid of the error.
Now after fixing "Offline Mode Error" when you will try to launch the game you will encounter another problem that is you will see a white screen on your desktop rather than the game running, don't worry this will also be easily fixed:
1) To solve this issue you have to change your windows time to UTC +8:00
2) Just click the date and time in the bottom right of the desktop and after that select "Date and time settings".
3) Select the UTC +8:00
of Perkin and if “perkin” is not there select "Beijing, Hong Kong.."
4) That's it just try to run the game and it should work perfectly.
If you have audio problem in Metal Gear Solid V then enter the folder "3DMGAME" and delete the folder "Remote" which should fix the problem.
You need to have done following thing before you can play your game:
1) You need to download the Update 1.05, the Crack v1 and the Crack v2, similarly install the crack in that order only i.e. first the update 1.05 then crack v1 and then crack v2
Download and install both the cracks and updates similarly.
2) Turn off the compatibility mode.
3) Always start the game as an admin.
Thanks for watching, please subscribe, like or comment on the video.