100g Shredded Wheat
80g Dark Milk and White Chocolate
1.5 Tablespoons of Golden Syrup
A bag of mini eggs.
1.Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie and add 1/3 of the golden syrup and butter.
2. Crumble in 1/3 of the Shredded Wheat.
3. When thoroughly mixed spoon evenly into baking cases.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with the milk, then white chocolate.
5. Decorate with Mini Eggs on the top of the baskets.
5. Cool in a fridge for 2 hours.
6. Present in an unnecessary but impressive way.
7. Eat and regret your life choices.