Published on 31 Jan 2015 | over 3 years ago
Ruined USB Thumb Drive? Computer Geek to the Rescue!
1. Open Command Prompt by typing CMD into the run box or just the bottom of the Start Menu
2. Open Computer Management by typing COMPMGMT.MSC into run or the bottom of the Start Menu
3. type DISKPART into the CMD prompt window
4. under the DISKPART(CMD) window type LIST DISK
5. select the correct disk by typing SELECT DISK number here
6. select the correct partition (usually only one) by typing SELECT PARTITION number here
7. remove the partition by typing DELETE PARTITION OVERRIDE
8. once that is completed, right click on the unallocated space within the Computer Management tool and select "New Simple Volume."
9. Make sure you have the maximum size listed correctly, then continuously hit next & then finish
10. You are all set! Thanks for watching!
Report video function is under development.