Top Videos in USA
Top Videos in UK
Top Videos in Pakistan
Top Videos in India
How To Fix USB Flash Drive Storage or Format "Windows Cannot Format"
Sign-in to Subscribe
241 on YTPak
Published on 31 Jan 2015
| about 1 year ago
Ruined USB Thumb Drive? Computer Geek to the Rescue!
1. Open Command Prompt by typing CMD into the run box or just the bottom of the Start Menu
2. Open Computer Management by typing COMPMGMT.MSC into run or the bottom of the Start Menu
3. type DISKPART into the CMD prompt window
4. under the DISKPART(CMD) window type LIST DISK
5. select the correct disk by typing SELECT DISK number here
6. select the correct partition (usually only one) by typing SELECT PARTITION number here
7. remove the partition by typing DELETE PARTITION OVERRIDE
8. once that is completed, right click on the unallocated space within the Computer Management tool and select "New Simple Volume."
9. Make sure you have the maximum size listed correctly, then continuously hit next & then finish
10. You are all set! Thanks for watching!
Now you can post comments directly on YouTube! Click here to Sign-in using your Google+ account to post comments.
Comments order by (Top Comments)
Loading related videos...