I am a woman and can pee standing up, here is the best proof I can show without showing everything. I was using the one-handed method here while holding the camera. I was originally scared and shy to post a video of myself peeing, but I did anyways in hopes of inspiring other women to learn how to do it.
Sorry, I guess I was holding my camera phone upside down.
Some links on how to learn:
- pretty good instructions to start with
- this is a great resource to learn and to know that there are actually more people out there who support women peeing standing up.
1. Practice in the shower with no pants on first. Make sure you learn how to use your kegel msucles to get a single stream of pee.
2. Practice using kegel muscles to start the pee stream strong and stop it abruptly to minimize dripping.
3. To start a strong pee stream, use muscles to build up some pressure.
4. Graduate to practicing in the shower with pants on.
5. Practice outside with pants on (much easier to not have to aim downward into toilet bowl at first).
6. Practice aiming downward into toilet bowl.