See how to bulk up and gain mass quickly:
Time for another super-effective mass gaining workout for skinny guys. This exercise routine will help you sculpt and define your upper body while building incredible mass.
This mass gaining workout routine will focus on your upper chest, shoulders, and trap muscles. This mass gaining workout routine combines a powerful combination of mass builders and shapers to get you shredded and huge.
This workout routine will help any skinny guy bulk up faster utilizing this incredible muscle building workout plan. You will be performing 3 sets of every exercise and using the traditional 8-10-12 pyramid repetition range.
- Exercise one of the mass gaining workout is the incline dumbbell bench press. This is fitness model Troy Adashun's favorite upper chest mass builder - and will give a powerful looking chest.
- Exercise two is the barbell bench press, a proven mass builder for the middle pectorals(the largest part of your chest.) Make sure to get a spotter on this exercise and push yourself to maximum failure.
- Exercise three is the diamond pushup. This is a great shaper exercise for the upper chest. Make sure you go until failure on every set to sculpt and define that upper chest.
- Exercise four is the dumbbell shrug. Now its time to switch gears and build mass and thickness of the trap muscles. The db shrug also works the middle head of the deltoids and is a great shoulder mass builder.
- Exercise five is an exercise named after the Terminator himself. The dumbbell Arnold press will focus on the front head of your shoulder and will help you sculpt and define your shoulders. THis exercise involves a hand rotation that will blast your shoulders.
- Exercise six is the dumb bell lateral raise. This is a great shoulder exercise that should set your deltoids on fire. The dumb bell lat raise is a great exercise to end your workout with and sculpt and define the shoulder muscles.
Read the full article on Weight Gain Network: www.weightgainnetwork.com/how-to-gain-weight-fast/mass-gaining-workout-for-skinny-guys-bulk-up-faster-using-this-muscle-building-workout-plan.php
FIND US ONLINE: