www.facebook.com/learnwithsyed PLEASE READ:
1. I had already performed my Umrah. I did not film anything during my Umrah.
2. I was not performing tawaf at the time. I was in Makkah for a number of days and it is not possible for a human to perform tawaf 24/7. So, you can do other things. In this case, I was making a video hoping that it would benefit many others.
3. I was using a sunglass camera which I was literally wearing just like hundreds of other people were wearing glasses and sunglasses. I was not disturbing anyone.
4. I was not speaking during the video. I added the voice by editing later when I got back home.
5. Don't be judgmental. You don't know people's intentions. Only Allah knows what is in the heart.
Alhamdulillah, I had the opportunity to perform Umrah in Ramadan 1436 (June 2015). I would like to share some moments from my trip with everyone.