Downgrade from iOS 10 to iOS 9: goo.gl/KUq5w2
This video will show you how to remove any disabled screen or passcode lock on any iPhone, iPad or iPod model.
If you enter the wrong passcode six times in a row, you'll be locked out and you'll see this message:
iPhone is disabled
iPad is disabled
iPod touch is disabled
Follow these steps if you never synced your device with iTunes, if you don't have Find My iPhone set up, or if you can't get to your own computer. You'll need to put your device in recovery mode, which will erase the device and its passcode. Then you'll restore your device as new or from a backup.
1. Disconnect all cables from your device.
2. Turn off your device.
3. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, connect your device to iTunes. If your device doesn't turn on automatically, turn it on.
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
5. iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
6. Click OK, then restore the device.
If you receive an error during the installation, please see this video to have it fixed: www.youtube.com/watch
OR watch my updated video here: www.youtube.com/watch
How To Install iOS 10 Beta FREE No Developer Account, No Computer: goo.gl/9NbLov
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions!
Like the video and subscribe to my channel!! Don't forget to share!!!