Published on 05 Jan 2014 | over 4 years ago
A brief discussion on Pneumonia.
- What is Pneumonia ?
- Predisposing Factors of Pneumonia
- Causes / Aetiology
- Classification of Pneumonia According to 7 Clinical Settings
- Clinical Features
- Typical vs Atypical Pneumonia
- Lobar Pneumonia
- Four Stages of Lobar Pneumonia
- Interstitial Pneumonia
- Diagnosis of Pneumonia
- Treatment of Pneumonia
- When to Hospitalize a Suspected Case of Severe Pneumonia
- Prevention of Pneumonia
- Pneumococcal Vaccine & It's Indications
- Complications of Pneumonia
Hope it is helpful. If you like this video do comment & let me know ! - Dr. Rabiul
Report video function is under development.