Here are 5 neat computer tricks that everyone should know (and they can make your life much easier!):
5) Install AdBlock on your browser to get rid of annoying ads!
Links for different browsers are as follows:
Google Chrome: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom
Internet Explorer: download.cnet.com/Adblock-Plus-for-Internet-Explorer/3000-12512_4-75938563.html
4) If you have accidentally close a tab....
Then use Command+ Shift + T to re-open it!
On PC, use Ctrl + Shift + T
3) Use Ctrl + Shift + N (PC) or Command + Shift +N (Mac) for private browsing on Chrome "Incognito".
Chrome does not keep the history of the websites that you browse incognito (useful for browsing "certain" websites)
Use Ctrl + Shift + P (PC) or Command + Shift +P (Mac) for Firefox and Internet Explorer (IE) [who uses IE these days, anyway?]
Tip: Your company might still store the data :(
2) Use Space to go down and use Shift+ Space to go up when browsing the web!
1) Most of your computer problems will be resolved by restarting it or turning it off and back on! This will reset your computer's state and restart everything from the beginning.
Disclaimer: We believe all the images and clips used in this video, qualify under fair use. If you believe your image/media has been used improperly, please send us a message at info-at-factxtract-dot-com and we will investigate it. More info about the sources of multimedia:
Free loop: movietools.info