How To Remove Pattern Lock Without Factory reset (Without Losing Data) | The Tech Tube
Connect Your Mobile to windows computer using USB Cable
Then Download ADB
ADB Donwload : forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php
Open your command prompt and copy paste following command
update system set value=0 where name='lock_pattern_autolock';
update system set value=0 where name='lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently';
Reboot your Mobile.
Now Your pattern lock has been removed. If it still showing Patter lock , just try some random pattern.
If you are still facing any problem , post in Google Support Forum
1. Visit the Website www.googleshout.com
2. You will see a google custom search toolbar at the right side.
3. Search for 'android'.
4. You will get a contact form.
5. Alternatively, you can Choose contact us from the footer menu of the website.
6. Write a well presented complaint with your email id, issue and everything.
7. They will respond for sure.
Please report if any links are broken. Subscribe our channel for more.