1,304,611 views 158 on YTPak
2,955 957

Published on 02 Aug 2016 | about 1 year ago

News article - www.wzzm13.com/news/fire-destroys-georgetown-township-home/280099451

This fire started in the garage when the homeowner put the ashes from the fire pit in the garbage bin. He then left with the kids. His wife was home, smelled smoke went to investigate. found the fire and evacuated and called 911.

The garage door was closed, so as the fire shows through the garage door opening, it's already too late for a garden hose.

The Chief is the only full time firefighter. he was in the neighborhood when this fire occurred. From what I understand, the station is about 2 mi away.

The house has been razed and the new house has been started.
Customize Your Hybrid Embed Video Player!

6-digit hexadecimal color code without # symbol.

 

Report video function is under development.

 


Loading related videos...