Published on 11 Feb 2011 | over 6 years ago
Tips for Public speaking and Presentation skills:
Put your best foot forward every time! One of the reasons that many people fear taking the podium is because they are afraid of being the focal point of everyone's attention and they don't want to make a fool of themselves. There are several things you can do to "fool-proof" your speaking event so that you present well every single time!
1. Take the time to prepare well for your presentation
2. Begin and end your presentation on time.
3. Know your audience.
4. Dress appropriately for your audience.
5. Have a backup plan for visual aids used in your presentation.
6. Tone down information overload.
7. Don't use inappropriate humor.
8. Vary your speech tones.
9. Relate your topic back to your audience.
10. Solidify your message.
Report video function is under development.