Learn how to use the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade! Many people are too afraid of getting the "painted look", or whenever they use this product it goes on too harsh and dark for them, so learn how I use the Dipbrow without making it too dark.
(Everyone has their own opinion on how eyebrows should look. Mine are in between natural and dramatic, but I explain more in the tutorial about the different looks you can achieve with this product)
Subscribe to my channel:
Watch my last video in case you missed it!
♡ PRODUCTS USED ♡
1. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in "Chocolate"
2. MAC Studio Finish Concealer
3. Small brush for concealer cleanup
4. Anastasia double sided brow brush
5. Mary Kay Eyebrow Gel
♡ ALL CURRENT COUPON CODES ♡
1. Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin System for $39.99 (Retails $99.99)
- Use code "BeautyLish913"
2. 2 pack Super Booster Teeth Whitening pens for $29! (Retails $158!)
- Use "Gen29" at checkout
3. DazzlePro 7 Day Smile Packs for $39! (Retails $129.99!)
- Use code "BeautyLish913C) at checkout
4. AB Hair Extensions
Get any product from AB Hair for 15% off using my coupon code "Gena15" at checkout
♡ OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME ♡
Follow me on Instagram: @genamourr
Like my Facebook page:
Follow me on Twitter: @genamourr
Ask me personal or beauty related questions:
Check out my basic website:
Love you all!