Tenali Ramakrishna, fondly remembered as Tenali Raman, was a 16th-century court poet at the Vijayanagara Empire in India. He hailed from a town called Tenali. He is remembered even today for his extraordinary wit, brilliance, wisdom and charm. All these qualities of Tenali Raman have been fully explored and displayed in this collection of vibrant fables and anecdotes.
The Adventures of Tenali Raman includes the following stories:
1. Tenali Raman Outwits the Thieves 05:24
2. Tenali Raman and the Special Meal 00:04
3. Tenali Raman and the Learned Man 14:45
4. Tenali Raman and the Proud Priest 19:23
5. Tenali Raman and the Greedy Brahmins 09:48