Some people die in weird ways.
Click here to subscribe: goo.gl/GDGejH
1327: Edward II of England, was rumoured to have been murdered
by having a horn pushed into his anus through which a red-hot iron was inserted, burning out his internal organs without marking his body
1567 Hans Steininger, the burgomaster of Braunau, Austria, died when he broke his neck by tripping over his own beard. The beard, which was 4.5 feet (1.4 m) long at the time, was usually kept rolled up in a leather pouch.
1871: Clement Vallandigham, a lawyer in Ohio, U.S., defending a man on a charge of murder, accidentally shot himself demonstrating how the victim might have shot himself
1974: Basil Brown, a 48-year-old health food advocate from Croydon, England, drank himself to death by consuming 10 gallons (37.85 litres) of carrot juice in ten days, causing him to overdose on vitamin A and suffer severe liver damage
1977: Tom Pryce, a Welsh Formula 1 driver, was killed when struck on the head by a fire extinguisher when his car hit and killed a marshall who was running across the Kyalami race track to extinguish a burning car
1981: Boris Sagal, a film director, died while shooting the TV miniseries World War III when he walked into the tail rotor blade of a helicopter and was nearly decapitated.
1993: Garry Hoy, a 38-year-old lawyer in Toronto, Canada, fell to his death, after he threw himself against a window on
the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Centre in an attempt to prove to a group of visitors that the glass was "unbreakable
2007: Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, California, U.S., died of water intoxication while trying to win a Nintendo Wii console in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking increasingly large quantities of water without urinating
2013: Kendrick Johnson, 17, of Lowndes High School, Georgia, was discovered trapped upside down in a rolled up gym mat in his high school gymnasium.
2013: João Maria de Souza, 45 of Caratinga, Brazil, was killed while asleep, by a cow that fell through the roof of his house onto his bed