Published on 15 Feb 2014 | over 4 years ago
Idioms to express happiness in English -- Free Advance English lesson
People always like expressing their happiness to their loved ones. In this lesson you would learn to use certain phrases and idioms to express your happiness to other people.
1) On cloud nine -- A person is on cloud nine is very happy because something wonderful has happened.
2) Like a dog with two tails -- It is an idiom expressing extreme happiness.
3) Full of the joys of spring -- It means you are happy, enthusiastic and full of energy.
4) Happy Camper -- Someone who is very content with their life and has no complaints.
5) Over the moon -- Someone who is over the moon is happy and feels wonderful.
6) Paint the town red -- If you paint the town red it means you go out and enjoy a happy evening with friends or family at the bar or clubs.
So when things look bright encourage talks about happiness and show off your newly learnt phrases. I totally insist on being glad, enjoy the lesson.
Report video function is under development.