The 1st and 2nd week of pregnancy is very exciting moment for every women. You are technically not pregnant or just getting pregnant. To know more details visit this link -
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL www.youtube.com/subscription_center
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
In the beginning you won't even know you're pregnant.
- 1st and 2nd week marks the process of fertilization.
- One of your eggs erupts from its follicle and is swept away from your ovary and into a Fallopian tube.
- During the next 12 to 24 hours, that egg will be fertilized if one of the 250 million sperm your mate ejaculates manages to swim all the way from your vagina through your cervix, up into your uterus to the Fallopian tube, and penetrate the egg.
- The sperm move forward by wiggling their tails through the dangerous obstacle track, the acidity in the vagina, the cervix, and the uterus. The obstacles claim many lives. The slow and weak give up.
- Now there are only about 100 sperm left competing for the ovum, but only one will make it through the ovum's protective layer
- Once a single sperm has penetrated, the cell membrane of the egg changes its electrical characteristics and does not allow other sperms to enter.
- For the winning sperm, it is the beginning. It sheds its unnecessary tail and load, and is free.
- The father's genetic material merges with the mother's. A new and unique cell is created: the fertilized ovum
- The fertilized egg will travel from the Fallopian tube to the uterus and start developing fetus.
Stay tuned to k now how your baby development starts only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com
Download 'Little Baby Steps - The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - itunes.apple.com/ca/app/baby-steps-journey-lifetime/id1031461495
Free Download on Your Android Mobile -
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here: www.facebook.com/pages/Consumer-Health-Digest/185185088197077
Follow Us On Twitter Here: twitter.com/ConsumerHDigest
Follow Us On Google+ Here: plus.google.com/u/0/+ConsumerHealthDigest/posts
Follow Us On Pinterest Here: www.pinterest.com/ConsmerHDigest/
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here: www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/consumerHealthD
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here: www.linkedin.com/company/consumer-health-digest
Visit Our Official Site Here: www.consumerhealthdigest.com/
Thank you so much for watching!