Uncensored video of mouth maggots: bit.ly/1QbqWtz
Full video of maggot infection that saved Vietnamese man: bit.ly/1LkjEvY
1. A Taiwanese woman suffering from an earache went to the hospital only to discover she had a maggot living her ear canal, according to a report by the New England Journal of Medicine.
2. An Australian man went into a coma and developed a grotesque hernia-like growth after several failed operations to treat an infection after he ingested a stomach bug.
3. Jiggers, or chigoe fleas, are parasites from Central and South America that have made their way to Africa, where they can be found in Sub-Saharan climates, where they thrive in dry, warm soil and sand.
4. Tapeworm parasite used as dieting aid: An Iowa woman who made the curious decision to swallow a parasitic tapeworm in the hope of shedding a few pounds, discovered being overweight was not her biggest problem when the disgusting critter made her seriously ill.
5. A 10cm parasitic tapeworm lived in the brain of British man for four years before doctors realised it was there, it has emerged.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus instagram.com/tomonewsus
Please watch: "Crying dog breaks the internet’s heart — but this sad dog story has a happy ending"