▲PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BELLOW▲
Frequently asked questions:
1) ▪ Q: What's the background music?
▪ A: www.youtube.com/watch
2) ▪ Q: I am getting the message "ERROR: 0xC004D307 The maximum allowed number of re-arms has been exceeded. You must re-install the OS before trying to re-arm again." What should I do?
▪ A: I have uploaded the video with the solution. Just follow the steps in the video and this problem should be sorted.
3) ▪ Q: When I type slmgr -rearm and press enter it says this :
On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run "slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004FE00" to display the error text
▪ A: You can fix this problem using the same method which was shown on this video. www.youtube.com/watch
4) ▪Q: The video fixes "not genuine" problem, that means that the black screen doesn't appear every 30 mins and there are no "activation" pop-ups anymore. However the watermark is still in the corner of the desktop. How should I remove it?
▪A: There is a simple way how to remove the watermark. I will upload the video as soon as possible and will leave the URL HERE.
5) ▪Q: "'slmgr' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Is what I get when I put 'slmgr -rearm' in. Whats wrong?
▪A: Just follow the steps in the video: www.youtube.com/watch
6) ▪Q: "Error 0xC004F025 Access denied: the requested action requires elevated privileges" what should I do?
▪A: At the end of the video below you will find out why are you getting that error - www.youtube.com/watch
FULL windows 7 not genuine FIX build 7601!!!
No more black screen! It WON'T happen again after one month!
Step by Step. 3 easy steps:
1)Delete "slui" file*
2)Find cmd (run as administration), put in "slmgr -rearm", restart your computer
3) Change windows updates settings in "check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them". If you didn't do that - your computer might have the same problem after one month. (Maybe it's just me, but I did the step 3, and I've been having my windows 7 without any "7601 build" notifications for about 6 months now. That's why I strongly recommend to do that by yourself.