A Muslim Conquest of Hind (Indian Subcontinent) in End times (Akhirulzaman) explained by By World Renowned Islamic Scholar Sheikh Imran Hosein.
This video is part of a beautiful lecture which was delivered by Moulana Sheikh Imran Hosein on 01st June 2012 at Kuala Lumpur city, in Malaysia. The name of the lecture is "The Future Of Islam In India, Pakistan & Bangladesh" which you can get on YouTube.
Check this below link for Full Lecture:
The Future Of Islam In India, Pakistan & Bangladesh By Sheikh Imran Hosein
The speaker on this video is Sheikh Imran Hosein
Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein is a leading International Islamic Philosopher, Scholar and author, specialising in world politics, economy, eschatology, modern socio-economic/political issues and expert on international affairs.
He is best- selling author of "Jerusalem in the Qur'an".
He studied Islam, Philosophy and International Relations at several universities and institutions of higher learning. Among them are ..
1. Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt,
2. The Institute of International Relations from the University of the West Indies in Trinidad,
3. The University of Karachi in Pakistan,
4. The Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in Karachi, Pakistan, and
5. The Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva, Switzerland.