Published on 28 Dec 2012 | over 3 years ago
How to Factory Restore Hard Reset or Password Remove for the Samsung Galaxy S III Tmobile
Want to hard reset?
Want to Factory Restore?
Forgot you password?
Stuck on logo?
Want to save money and do it yourself?
This is a possible solution for your android smartphone.
How to Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy SIII T-mobile
WARNING: All data will be wiped out, erase, deleted and return the phone back to factory settings.
1. Power the device off.Remove and reinsert the battery.
2. Press & Hold the Volume UP+Home Button+Power Button until you see the logo. Let go of the power button only.
3. Wait a few second until you see the android, then you can release the other buttons.
4. Press Volume Down to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Select with power button.
5. Confirm on next screen by scrolling down to YES.
6. Select reboot system now then press the Power button.
6. Done. Your Tmobile Samsung Galaxy S3 is now Factory Restored.
7. Don't forget to subscribe and give me a like or thumbs up to Resetpedia.