DIY Bracelet tutorial for all bracelet making lovers! In this tutorial you'll learn how to create a cute bracelet with string, beads and a heart charm. This Bracelet DIY is very easy and I show how to make the bracelet step by step. Everyone can make his own adorable handmade bracelet at home.
I like DIY bracelet projects especially during winter, since the days are short and I love spending my free time creating some cute accessories. I have several easy bracelet tutorials in mind so definitely stay tuned if you are a bracelet lover! It's really simple to make such an adorable bracelet, it doesn't take much time either. So think twice before you buy a bracelet, since you can make one yourself at home!
The best thing about this DIY bracelet is that the bracelets are adjustable in size, which makes it easy to put them on and of your wrist. We'll achieve that through the sliding closure. The knot we are using in this DIY is called a square knot, since we are getting a square pattern with strings while we are knotting.
For this Bracelet DIY You'll need:
- colorful nylon cord or a string (I am using lilac and hot pink in this DIY - You'll need 5 pieces of knotting cord to make one bracelet: 2x15 inches, 2x20 inches, 1x10 inches),
- any kind of connector charm (in this bracelet making tutorial I went for beautiful gold hearts, but you can use any object with a hole),
- some small beads (optional for the DIY)
- Bracelet making tools which you can find at home (scissors, embroidery needle and a super glue or a lighter),
The bracelets look absolutely adorable layered with other bracelets (they are definitely stackable) and can make a perfect gift for your friends and loved ones. So what are you waiting for - go get some string and a charm, follow the DIY tutorial and make yourself a cool, lovely bracelet! Check out my tube bracelet tutorial: youtu.be/6X3KLdEjrdo
Help me translate this DIY: www.youtube.com/timedtext_video
Become my Friend & Enter Giveaways :)
Google +: plus.google.com/101865802847098962733
Join our Nail Art G+ Community: goo.gl/RQ3SPC
Join our DIY G+ Community: goo.gl/yAnZsQ
Songs used in this DIY Bracelet tutorial:
1) Evening of chaos (incompetech.com/)
Works are provided under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
. Everything else is either mine, from YouTube Audio Library or public domain.