Khaman Dhokla is one of the famous Gujju dish and enjoyed throughout the world.This light snack is easy to make and tempting to taste.
Video Recipes Every Mon,Wed,Fri SUBSCRIBE here-www.youtube.com/user/easycookingwithekta
♥ ♥ To Watch in English : youtu.be/20smULMN0rQ
2.5 cup besan (bengal gram flour)
2 tsp sugar
3 green chilli
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp baking powder
A pinch of baking soda
3 cups water for mixture and sugar syrup
2 1/2 tsp oil for greasing and cooking
1 tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
10 curry leaves (kadi patta)
1 tsp citric acid (nimbu ka phool) or 1 tsp lemon juice
For The Garnish:
2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
1. Combine the besan, turmeric, lemon juice, salt and water to make a smooth batter.
2. Keep the mixture aside for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes add baking powder and soda ,whisk quickly and add to the greased tray.
4. Place the greased tray in preheated Dhokla stand and cook for 25 minutes on lower flame.
5. After 25 minutes check with the help of fork, if the fork comes out clean that means your Dhokla is ready.
6. Allow Dhokla to cool, then cut in desired shape and place in fridge for 15 minutes.
For Sugar Syrup:
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds.
2. When the seeds crackle, add curry leaves and cook till they are little brown, then add 2 cups of water and let it come to a boil.
3. Add one tbsp lemon juice and cook till the syrup is little thick ,less than one thread consistency.
4. Remove from the flame and allow to cool.
Pour this tempering syrup over the dhoklas and garnished with coriander leaves.
Hope you will enjoy the dish !
▷Find me on other social handles too:
♥ ♥ Facebook:www.facebook.com/easycookingwithekta
♥ ♥ Twitter:twitter.com/EktaFood
♥ ♥ Pinterest:www.pinterest.com/ektadahiya/
♥ ♥ Blog:easycookingwithekta.blogspot.in/
♥ ♥ Instagram:instagram.com/easycookingwithekta/
♥ ♥ For Business Enquiries email@example.com
#TIP# Get EMAIL notifications of mine newly published awesome content GOTO # www.youtube.com/subscription_manager
, CLICK on the SETTINGS ICON & Select the CHECK box 'SEND ME ALL NOTIFICATION ....'
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should NOT be considered as professional advice. I always try our best to provide accurate information and sound advice but please note that I am not a licensed professional or a medical practitioner so always make sure you consult a professional in case of need. All products/services reviewed on this channel have been purchased by me unless stated otherwise. I always try to keep our channel and its content updated but I cannot guarantee it. All opinions expressed here are my own and I am not compensated by any brand, advertiser, PR representative or affiliate for the same unless explicitly stated in my videos and/or description box. I never try to push products on anyone but I do make recommendations based on my personal experience. All the content published on this channel is my own creative work and is protected under copyright law and in case you need to use my content for any purpose please write to me - firstname.lastname@example.org