As we know by the name of straightening means straight hair. straightening is a process to make your hair straight. In other words make your hair curl free & tangle free.
A person whose hair is curly or wavy & make their hair straight for 5-6 months or
Change their look from curly to straight or wavy to straight hair should follow the
Procedure of straightening. we will help u through the Video of straightening . By the procedure of straightening we make your hair straight & Shiny. By this video you can easily learn how to make hair straight. By following the
Procedure of straightening which we showing in the video u can make hair
Straight as shown in the video. We explain the video in words as well as verbally
Saying it means you can see ,hear the video. U can also read about the procedure
Procedure:- First of all we should examine the hair texture of the client then we should know about client Hair chemicals history Hair should not be treated by the chemicals like straightening ,coloring ,Heena etc at least six month earlier. After that we should choose right variant of Hair straightening cream like mild ,moderate and resistant Hair .This is very important to choose right variant of straightening cream according to hair texture .
1. Very first we will shampoo the hair to clean dust & oil .
2. wipe extra water from the hair with towel
3. Dry hair with blow dryer.
4. Press hair properly with right temperature of pressing machine.
5. Application of straightening cream with small-2 step.
6. past all the hair on the straightener card.
7. Check hair after 15 minute application of straightening cream by making a hair knot ( knot should not be loose on its own if loose then leave the cream on hair 10 minute more)
8. Rinse hair with simple water to clean straightener cream properly.
9. Wipe extra water with towel.
10. Dry hair with blow dryer.
11. Press hair properly.
12. Application of neutralizer cream
13. Rains hair with simple water to clean neutralizer cream.
14. Dry Hair with blow dryer.
For more details please watch the video at :