To download mp3 (audio): Click "Download mp3" button
To Cut/Crop mp3: Please use the slider below and click on "Download mp3" button to download the selected part.
Note that video to mp3 conversion output is limited to 10 minutes.
Today I made Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties with my special guest Dawin! I really enjoy making nerdy themed goodies and decorating them. I'm not a pro, but I love baking as a hobby. Please let me know what kind of treat you would like me to make next.
PIE DOUGH RECIPE:
* (2-1/2) Cups All-Purpose Flour
* (2) Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
* (1/4) Teaspoon Salt
* (2) Sticks Cold Salted Butter, Cut Up
* (1/4 to 1/2) Cup Ice Water
- Combine Flour, Sugar, Salt and Butter in a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Add just enough of the ice water so the dough holds together when pinched between two fingers. Divide the dough in half and form two flat disks. Wrap each disc in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. After chilled, roll our and use as desired.