Congratulations! You are now 7 months pregnant. Find out detailed information about your baby's growth during 28 weeks pregnant by visiting the below link - www.consumerhealthdigest.com/pregnancy-center/28-week-pregnancy.html
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL www.youtube.com/subscription_center
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Congratulations you are now entering your 28th week, which is also your seventh month
- In exactly two months your baby will be born
- Height of your baby is 15 inches and weighs 2.25 pounds
- You may feel your baby's hiccups. These may be caused by the sudden, irregular contraction of the immature diaphragm, which is still trying to gear up for life outside the womb by practicing the ins and outs of breathing
- Some babies hiccups several times a day while others not so much
- The rapid eye movement of the baby's eyes suggests that she or he is dreaming away, since rapid eye movement that is REM is considered the dream phase of sleep
- Your little one is developing a more regular pattern of sleeping and waking
- Your baby will continue to gain body fat in the coming weeks to prepare for life outside of your womb
- Your little one is starting to look more like a baby with things like eyelashes
- The hair on the baby's head continues to grow
- The baby's brain is also growing and developing millions of neurons
- Muscle tone in your little ones body steadily develops, and even though the lungs are now capable of breathing air, it would be difficult for your baby if he or she were born now
Check back to know more about your baby's development only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com
. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps - The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - itunes.apple.com/ca/app/baby-steps-journey-lifetime/id1031461495
Free Download on Your Android Mobile -
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here: www.facebook.com/pages/Consumer-Health-Digest/185185088197077
Follow Us On Twitter Here: twitter.com/ConsumerHDigest
Follow Us On Google+ Here: plus.google.com/u/0/+ConsumerHealthDigest/posts
Follow Us On Pinterest Here: www.pinterest.com/ConsmerHDigest/
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here: www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/consumerHealthD
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here: www.linkedin.com/company/consumer-health-digest
Visit Our Official Site Here: www.consumerhealthdigest.com/
Thank you so much for watching!