Published on 31 Jan 2011 | over 5 years ago
Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri gave an encyclopaedia of knowledge regarding the events at the time of Imam Mahdi (AS) up until the Day of Judgment, in today's Friday sermon.
In Today's lecture Shaykh-ul-Islam took the listeners on a journey into the future and explained various happenings of the future in great detail. He emphasised that all of this information was taken or derived from his vast research on hundreds of hadiths on the subject. He said he was not basing anything on predictions but on the traditions of the Holy prophet SAW.
The lecture was so stunning and mesmerising that it had the listeners overwhelmed by the way in which events of the future were being cast before them. A brief summary of the lecture is given below but one has to listen to the lecture to realise how historic the lecture is and to truly appreciate the immense knowledge of Shaykh-ul-Islam in deriving and presenting realities from traditions that no one else can or has done.
Main points of Lecture
1. America will no longer be a super power and it will seize to have any power or importance at the time of Imam Mahdi (AS).
2. Europe will be the main superpower at that time, its capital will be Rome or Istanbul (Qustintanya).
3. India and China will be the other super powers at the time. Imam Mahdi (AS) will send armies to both Europe and India/China and conquer the lands.
4. When Imam Mahdi (AS) will conquer al-Quds, his army will do so by using 1700 warships. (Major point, as the Muslim countries barely have a few warships between them at this moment in time, so how can Imam Mahdi (AS) be here now or in the near future.)
5. Imam Mahdi (AS) will be born two to three hundred years before the Day of Qiyamah.
6. Imam Mahdi (AS) will be born in Madinah and live there until he migrates to al-Quds after he conquers it. He will die at the age of 80.
7. Dajjal will be a man living in Asfahan - between Syria and Iraq- he will have two eyes, one of which will be blind, the other eye will be popping out like a grape. He will have kaf, fa, Ra, - kafir - written on his forehead which everyone will be able to read.
8. Dajjal will claim to be a prophet and then later on claim to be god.
9. The munafiqs/hypocrites of Madinah will all leave Madinah and go and join Dajjal. The believers in Madinah will join Imam Mahdi (AS).
10. The year of the birth of Imam Mahdi (AS) is 204. The 'thousand year' in which that will be is not given. So the earliest Imam Mahdi (AS) will be born is on 2204 AH. It could also be 3204AH, 4204 AH, 5204 AH etc. So there are at least 774 years until Imam Mahdi (AS) can be born.
Shaykh-ul-Islam made it clear that he has based all this from his understanding of the traditions. If he is wrong then it is his understanding which was wrong. If he is right then it is because the prophet SAW had given this knowledge through traditions.
Shaykh-ul-Islam ended the lecture with the words Wallahu Alamu Bis-sawab.