Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, WordPress
Programming Tutorials: C, C#, C++, CSS, Java, PHP
In this Dreamweaver CS6 video we will:
- Create a web page template
- Style and position elements in the page using CSS
- Create a border radius on your DIV container using CSS
- We are going to load some new web fonts into Dreamweaver, so you can include really cool fonts on your projects, and ensure your visitors can see the fonts you intend for them to see, even if they do not have them on their computer.
- Explore some HTML5 tags
- Demonstrate how to add HTML 5 tags code hinting to Dreamweaver CS6 tag library
- Layout a basic page structure using a combination of HTML5 tags and regular DIV tags
- Create a hover effect using CSS for our newly created top and bottom navigation menu
Your next move should be to learn how to create a mobile friendly website. I have created this course just for that.