Downgrade from iOS 10 to iOS 9: goo.gl/KUq5w2
This video will show you how to regain access to you iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5s, 5c, 4s, iPad or iPod Touch if they are ever stuck with an iTunes logo during startup.
This will erase the device and its passcode.
1. Disconnect all cables from your device.
2. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button, then "slide to power off" to turn off your device.
3. Press and hold the Home button and plug the device into your computer. If your device doesn't turn on automatically, turn it on. Don't release the Home button.
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
5. If iTunes doesn't open automatically, open it. iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
6. Click OK. Then restore & update the device.
If your device doesn't go into recovery mode, try steps 1–4 again.
If your device is not being recognized by iTunes, follow instructions here: www.youtube.com/watch
Thank you for watching, please feel free to comment, like the video or subscribe to my channel. I appreciate any support you can give.
Please like, share and subscribe!!!