How to Block Ads in Mozilla Firefox Using Adblock Plus
For Just 7$ Buy Easy Sketch Pro 3 to create your own whiteboard animation videos : goo.gl/5w7vDe
1. Open your favorite browser.
2. Naviagate to Google.com
3. Search for add-ons for firefox.
4. open the first result.
5. search for Adblock Plus in the search box.
6. Open the link and click download now button.
7. Naviage to the folder where you have downloaded the plugin.
8. Double click on it to install.
9. You may need to restart the browser to complete the installation.
10. Restart the Firefox Browser on your computer.
10a. Now, Go to Tools and Click on Add-ons.
11. click on the extensions tab.
12. Click on the options button to configure Adblock plus.
13. Check the boxes as per your wish and close the tab.
14. Now Go to a website that has ads.
15. To Block the ads, Click on the Adblock plus icon in the toolbar and select Disable Everywhere.
16. Hit Refresh.
17. As you can see, Adblock plus has blocked all the ads on this site.
18. Adblock Plus blocks ads from all or nearly all of the common advertising agencies and ensures you will enjoy relatively ad-free web browsing from now on.
19. This is How You can Blocks ads on Mozilla Firefox Using Adblock Plus.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):